Commitments to our Customers:
1. We are always happy to help with whatever is bothering you. We will provide accurate, complete and easy to understand tips, answers and information.
2. We always do right by our clients, even if it means the company makes less money in the short term. The customer’s best interest comes first.
3. We are adaptable. We builded something great which involves adaptability and agility.
4. We always bring a solution to the table. We believe that all problems are solvable.
5. We come with informed opinions, but are always open to changing our minds when presented with new information. No one is right 100% of the time.
6. We believe there’s room for creativity in everything we do. “Outside-the-box” thinking isn’t the exception: it’s the rule. Inspiration can come from anywhere.
7. We encourage open dialog to bring forth the best ideas and to prevent issues from bottling up. If you see something, say something.
8. We provide transparency in all our processes.
9. We have processes and procedures that we have carefully created. We know our mission, vision and core values.
Commitments to our Boosters and Coaches:
10. We are one team. We believe in the potential and success of everyone we work with. That is why we always give equal opportunities for professional growth.
11. We have a fully representative workforce. We are international and multicultural. We know our diversity and our differences. That's why we always choose dialogue.
12. We value simplicity over complexity.
13. We practice radical empathy to what we do. We empower our boosters and coaches by providing clear intentions, bonus payments, and support.
14. We are always on the side of more communication instead of less: no information vacuums! Quick communication methods trump slower ones.
15. We always assume positive intent. We assume the best in each other, even when we disagree.
16. We are approachable. We are here to discuss and provide solutions. We believe that punishment is not the key to success. The dialogue is.
17. We never miss an opportunity to surprise and delight, both our boosters and our coaches. Wherever a solution doesn’t exist, we create one.
18. We believe there’s room for fun in everything we do. If we’re not having a good time, we’re not going to be effective in our work.
Commitments to our Staff and Moderators:
19. We are a Team. We are BoostMarket.
20. We treat each other with respect, always. Whenever we interact, both in person and virtually, we give each other our undivided attention.
21. We set clear expectations and goals and work towards them.
22. We are proud to watch our staff members working and always treat them with respect and dignity.
23. We acknowledging employees' contributions and hard work.
24. We keep logs and statistics to help our staff provide improved support.
25. We are approachable. We are here to discuss and provide solutions.
26. We treat our staff members like our customers.
27. We really enjoy working together. We escalate our teamwork to creativity.
28. We show respect and we build trust.